Friday, December 19, 2008

Brand new workout blog

Hello one and all,
I am a 20 year old male who is starting the 300 workout routine over the next 4 weeks. The workout consists of three alternating "300" rep workouts. It will absolutely kill me, but I will be supplementing my protein intake with a muscle fatigue fighter known as beta alanine. This will be a very four long weeks filled with intense training. I will post pictures along the way to show progress. This is only what I am doing to myself and I am not recommending it to anyone. I am not liable for anyone who hurts themselves trying to do this. If you do try hopefully you will succeed like me because this will pay dividends in muscle gain and overall athletic ability. *I am not taking any growth hormones and I will be 100% factual with my activity* Right now I am 6' 3" 205. I will post pictures of my progress in the blog as I go with my blogs name in writing so you have proof. Thanks for you interest,
Mr. Spartan

No comments:

Post a Comment